Welcome to enSquaredAired
enSquaredAired (pronounced en-Squared-Aired) is a travel and lifestyle blog written by Nancy (that’s me!), your semi-typical Canadian girl who HATES the cold (I know, I know, what kind of Canadian am I). Follow along as I share practical tips to help you optimize your time and save you money.
I started this blog as a way for me to express myself through words and photography. Sounds cliché, I know, but blogging (and the work that comes with it!) has always been something that I loved doing. While the kids were outside playing in the sun, I was indoors teaching myself photoshop during my high school days. But life became insanely busy and blogging was the furthest thing on my mind. It wasn’t until I started preparing for my year of travel that I was able to devote more time to blogging. Over the years, enSquaredAired has grown in ways that I would have never imagined.
My blog has been featured in publications such as the National Post, Expedia Singapore, ASEAN Tourism, and Canadian Geographic. I’ve also had the chance to work with some incredible brands from all over the world.
I’m glad that you are here, and I hope my blog will help you
Whether you are looking for inspiration, practical tips, or you are going through a personal struggle, I hope my blog will help you in some way.
You can expect the following from my blog:
- Practical tips that will help you with life decisions
- Budgeting tips, because money is a significant resource constraint
- Travelling tips, and how you don’t need a fortune to have a rich experience
- Health and wellness tips – I’m obsessed with natural living and using sustainable eco-products
- Stories and experiences, in hopes that it will give you the courage to design your life on your own terms
- Productivity tips that I’ve learned to save you time because time is the other resource constraint that set people back
- Product/restaurant reviews, event coverage, and all the fun stuff that Toronto has to offer
- Blogging tips for anyone who is looking to start a blog
Read some of my most popular posts
- How I Learned To Trust My Inner Voice
- Why I Decided To Travel For One Life Changing Year
- The Year I Left Home To Travel The World
- Monthly Updates During My Year Of Travel
- How A $425 Apartment Made A Year Of Travel Possible
- Long Term Travel | Here Is What Living In Chiang Mai Thailand Is Like
- A Glimpse Of The Expat Life In Chiang Mai
Watch my year of travel video
Random fact: It only took me one year to put this short montage together…haha
How to stay connected
The best way to reach me is through email. You can contact me at email@example.com
You can also find me online on Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter.
You can subscribe to the mailing list below if you would like to receive an email each time a new blog post is up.
What does enSquaredAired mean, and how do I pronounce it/spell it/get rid of these big question marks in my head?
Let me break it down to you. en-squared-aired is a play on words. My initials are NN (hence, “N” squared). Because I love to dream, adding in “aired” made perfect sense.
I know, it’s confusing. I did not realize this name would be so hard to spell and say, but it’s too late now!
Work With enSquaredAired
Please click here to see examples of my previous collaborations. You can find my portfolio here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for my media kit.
Unless specified, all photographs and content published on this blog are created by me. Please ask for permission, give full credit, and link back to my original site. Please contact me if you wish to share or use any of my content or photographs. Click here for my disclosure policy.