Even though I am Canadian and do not need to comply with the recent FTC ruling about bloggers disclosing when they get compensation in the form of money or goods/services, I am writing one anyway to help you know a bit more about where I come from. Therefore, if you are reading my blog, here are some key assumptions to consider:
- The content on enSquaredAired.com is for general information purposes only and is not professional advice in any way. While I work very hard to provide you with up-to-date information, details may change, and I advise you to always double check before making your decision. If there is information that is out-of-date, this is my oversight, and I appreciate an email from you, to which I will furiously fix to ensure that the mistake is corrected
- From time to time, I will work with brands where I received compensation in the form of money or goods/services. I take a hard look at these companies and do tons of research before deciding if they are the right fit for enSquaredAired. Or, I might already be a user of their product or service. I will not include any brands that are an ill fit for enSquaredAired. The question to ask is this: Would I spend my hard earned money to use this product or service? If the answer is no, then bye
- Any goods or services you see on this blog will include an honest reflection of my experience. When I partner with brands, I write with the intention of raising awareness about the company. I don’t call them “reviews” because quite frankly, I’m not a good candidate for critiquing products or services. Nor do I write well enough to captivate readers (aka, you will often see my description of food as “delicious,” or “yummy” and none of this “one bite of this moist brownie made me feel like I can move mountains” type deal. I’m just not that kind of writer. All collaborations are clearly stated and categorized. You can find the work I do with brands here.
- Speaking of writing, English is my second language, and I don’t consider myself to be a good writer. Blogging is a way for me to strengthen this skill. Please feel free to constructively critique my writing and understand that despite a hundred looks at a blog post before it goes live; I will make grammar mistakes. I’m human, ok? I even get people to proofread it for me, and they will also gloss over the errors. I’ll be the first to admit I get confused with simple things like punctuation around quotation marks. I’m too scared of semicolons/colons, and I often use them in my writing so that I can learn how to write correctly. By the way, I literally just turned around and had to draw out the colon symbol for Gary because I forgot the English word. Yes, I speak perfect English, but there are too many languages floating around in my head!
- Some posts from this website may contain affiliate links that may pay out a tiny commission. Note that these links do not affect the price or cost you extra by clicking on the link. Instead, it gives enSquaredAired credit for bringing business to the brand. Note that any affiliate links in this website would have been recommended with or without an affiliate
Content and photography
- Unless specified, all photographs and material published on this website are created by either myself or Gary. Please ask for permission before using anything on this site, give full credit and link back to this site if you wish to share or use any content or photos