This is my writing; this is for me. So that one day when I am old and grey, I can reflect on my One Life Changing Year. Instead of my usual travel guides where I write in an organized manner, these thoughts during my perpetual travel will be a bit… messy.
Raw, introspective, reminiscent. Read if you will or skip if you want. Don’t be surprised if I dart in and between important memories in my life.
The truth of the matter though is that this writing is for you as much as it is for me. Are you feeling unhappy? Have an abandoned dream that you wish to nurture? Or simply curious about following the progress of my mission to pursue my dream? If these questions resonate with you, then you’ll feel right at home with these blog posts.
If you want to read about why I left Canada to travel, you can read this post here.
Nomad Life | The Monthly Highlights
- Month 01: What Life Is Like Living As A Nomad In Bali And Kuala Lumpur
- Month 02: This Is What Nomad Living Is Like In Amazing Thailand
- Month 03: The Sad Truth Of Life As A Nomad In Cambodia
- Month 04: Enjoying An Incredible Life As Modern Day Nomads In Myanmar & Chiang Mai
- Month 05: What Happens When You Live A Nomad Lifestyle In Vietnam
- Month 06: Falling In Love With The Nomadic Life In Chiang Mai
- Month 07: Saying Goodbye To The Place That Became Home And Leaving For Australia
- Month 08: What Being A Nomad Is Like In Australia & New Zealand
- Month 09: Leaving New Zealand And Falling In Love With Japan
- Month 10: Feeling The Post-vacation Blues In Taiwan
- Month 11: The Most Heartbreaking Month During My Nomad Travel
- Month 12: The Last Month Of The Modern Nomadic Lifestyle Looks Like This
Leave a Reply