This is my writing; this is for me. So that one day when I am old and grey, I can reflect on my One Life Changing Year. Instead of my usual travel guides where I write in an organized manner, these thoughts during my perpetual travel will be a bit… messy.
Raw, introspective, reminiscent. Read if you will or skip if you want. Don’t be surprised if I dart in and between important memories in my life.
The truth of the matter though is that this writing is for you as much as it is for me. Are you feeling unhappy? Have an abandoned dream that you wish to nurture? Or simply curious about following the progress of my mission to pursue my dream? If these questions resonate with you, then you’ll feel right at home with these blog posts.
If you want to read about why I left Canada to travel, you can read this post here.
Nomad Life | The Monthly Highlights
- Month 01: First Month Highlights Of One Life Changing Year As A Nomad
- Month 02: Travelling Throughout All Of Thailand
- Month 03: Month Three In Cambodia
- Month 04: Deciding To Go To Myanmar And Returning To Chiang Mai
- Month 05: Fifth Month Highlights Of The Nomad Lifestyle In Chiang Mai And Vietnam
- Month 06: Sixth Month Highlights Living the Semi-Nomadic Life In Chiang Mai
- Month 07: Saying Goodbye To The Place That Became Home And Leaving For Australia
Nomad Life | The Journey
- Part 01: Why I Decided To Travel For One Life Changing Year
- Part 02: We Booked A One Way Ticket To…
- Part 03: Bali Became The First Stop During Our Trip Around The World
- Part 04: Why Blue Bird Taxi Bali Is The Best Option And Other Crazy Cab Stories
- Part 05: What’s It Like To Visit Seminyak
- Part 06: Our Surprisingly Mellow Stay In Kuta
- Part 07: Why Sukawati Is A Hidden Gem In Bali
- Part 08: A Moment Of Reflection In Nusa Dua
- Part 09: Finally Made It To Kuala Lumpur!
- Part 10: Phuket Rainy Season Wasn’t So Rainy
- Part 11: Ao Nang, On The Other Hand, Rained Like There’s No Tomorrow…
- Part 12: Spending A Few Days In Ayutthaya Historical Park, A UNESCO Heritage Site